The Curation of Theory and Practice
Learn, experiment and make beautiful colour mixes. This curation is both an introduction to the gorgeous Isaro watercolour paints and a solid foundation to the understanding of colour, paint and pigments.
- Violet Blue Sulfur (PB29) – Ultramarine Blue
- Blue Phthalocyanine (PB15:3) – Phtalo Blue
- Green Phthalocyanine (PG36) + Blue Green Phthalocyanine (PG7) – Double Phthalo Green
- Yellow Benzimidazolone (PY154) – Isaro Yellow Light
- Red Orange Pyrrole (PO73) – Pyrrol Orange
- Violet Red Quinacridone (PR122) – Isaro Rose
At this time, Double Phthalo Green is only available in this curation.
The Curation of Yours
Teaching painting? Got a studio? Run an art group? Professional development? Just love Belgian paint?
We are delighted to bring you the opportunity to create your own customised curation of the wonderful 7ml Isaro watercolours tubes. This is the first time that such an opportunity for professional quality artist paint has been so broadly available.
Do you want an Isaro curation of your very own? Here are the details.
- Curations are made up from the 62 Isaro colours.
- Curations come in small cardboard boxes (internal dimensions – 100mm x 60mm x 35mm) that snuggly fit one layer of 6 paints (see above). A second layer may be added for a maximum of 12 paints.
- Curations must be ordered as a minimum of 15 boxes.
- Curation pricing will be determined by the individual paints ordered.
- Payment must be in full at the time of invoicing and will include postage charges from Belgium.
- Curations require a lead time of 4-6 weeks.
To get started, send a note with your story and your desired list of Isaro paints to – hello AT isaro DOT com DOT au and we’ll go from there. We look forward to curating paint with you!
If you are a practicing / professional artist who may not need the structure of a curation, but could use particular colours in larger quantities, we’d love to work with you. Reach out to – hello AT isaro DOT com DOT au.
The List of Single Pigments
the natural inorganic single pigments
the synthetic inorganic single pigments
the natural organic single pigments
the synthetic organic single pigments