The Colour Theory Set
Learn, experiment and make beautiful colour mixes. This curation is both an introduction to the gorgeous Isaro watercolour paints and a solid foundation to the understanding of colour, paint and pigments.
This set includes 6 tubes of 7ml Belgian handcrafted watercolour paint:
- Ultramarine Blue – Violet Blue Sulfur (PB29)
- Phtalo Blue – Blue Phthalocyanine (PB15:3)
- Double Phthalo Green – Green Phthalocyanine (PG36) + Blue Green Phthalocyanine (PG7)
- Isaro Yellow Light – Yellow Benzimidazolone (PY154)
- Pyrrol Orange – Red Orange Pyrrole (PO73)
- Isaro Rose – Violet Red Quinacridone (PR122)
The World’s First Double Phtalo Green
A transparent, highly lightfast paint and a wonderful colour match to magenta this is the world’s first double phthalo green.
Created by Richard Lenn, produced by Isaro and currently only available in our first curation.
Bulk Paint Quantities / Make Your Own Sets
Teaching painting? Got a studio? Run an art group? Professional development? Just love Belgian paint?
We are delighted to bring you the opportunity to create your own customised curation of the wonderful 7ml Isaro watercolours tubes. This is the first time that such an opportunity for professional quality artist paint has been so broadly available.
Similarly, if you are a practicing / professional artist who may not need the structure of a set, but could use particular colours in larger quantities, we do that too! Do you want an Isaro collection of your very own? Here are the details.
- You can order and of the 62 Isaro colours.
- Sets come in small cardboard boxes (internal dimensions – 100mm x 60mm x 35mm) that snuggly fit one layer of 6 paints (see above). A second layer may be added for a maximum of 12 paints. Sets must be ordered as a minimum quantity of 15 sets (boxes).
- Pricing will be determined by the individual paints ordered.
- A minimum lead time of 6 weeks is required.
To get started, send a note with your desired list of Isaro paints and any other details to – hello AT isaro.com.au and we’ll go from there.
We look forward to curating paint with you!
The List of Single Pigments
the natural inorganic single pigments
the synthetic inorganic single pigments
the natural organic single pigments
the synthetic organic single pigments